SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Apply Now, Online Form, Notification Released
Brief Information: SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2018 Vacancies in Group B & C. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online.
Total Number of Vacancies:9000 (Tentative)
Name of Posts:Group ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’
Educational Qualification : Graduate Degree and Diploma in Required Field (from recognized University) According to the Post.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2018)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 05-05-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 04-06-2018
- Last Date for Challan Generation: 04-06-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through SBI Challan: 07-06-2018
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 25-07-2018 to 20-08-2018
- Date of Tier-II: To be notified later
- Date of Tier-III (Descriptive): To be notified later
- Date of Tier-IV (Skill test): To be notified later
- For General: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Women/Ex-Servicemen: Nil
- Payment Mode: through Debit/ Credit Card/SBI Challan/SBI Net Banking
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Apply Online:CLICK HERE
Notification: CGL Notice 2018
Official Website:CLICK HERE
SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
SSC CGL Selection Process 2018 includes 4 tiers steps, which are maintained below:-
- Tier-1 Exam: Computer Based Examination (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- Tier-2 Exam: Computer Based Examination (Objective Type) (each paper carry 200 marks)
- Tier-3 Exam: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks)
- Tier-4 Exam: Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
SSC CGL Preparation Tips:
Some SSC CGL 2018 Exam Preparation tips and tricks are mentioned here, which will help you while the SSC CGL exam preparation. So, let’s have a look at below mentioned points.
- First of all, you need to study hard for the exam no matter what.
- You have to be consistent in your learning process to achieve the success.
- Be more focused and less diverted towards surrounding activities.
- Give the exam with perseveringly and patient, don’t act in a hurry.
- Before answering the questions take sufficient time.
- In the end, we would just like to wish you Good Luck for the Exam